The goal of the Family Ministries Department is to help grow and strengthen families in their relationships to God and each other.
Don't miss, "Be a Super Hero," our family worship time each morning, Sunday-Friday, June 10-15, 2018, at this year's Camp Meeting, held on the campus of Blue Mountain Academy, Hamburg, Pa.
Mark your calendars for our February 22-24, 2019, marriage retreat, The Great Adventure, with Dr. Eric and Ann Bates, at the Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey Hotel. Watch for more information this fall!
Family Ministries Director
Women's Ministries Director
Prayer Ministries Director
- Information and personal coaching to help Family Ministries leaders get family-oriented programs started in their local churches
- Conference-wide marriage retreats every year.
- Family Worship at Camp Meeting every year
- Family-strengthening seminars at Camp Meeting (on marriage, abuse, trauma, depression, etc.)
- Video/DVD Seminars available for loan to churches--on marriage, parenting and other family issues
- Help in finding local Christian counselors
- Ideas for seminar speakers on family topics
- Specialized marriage and family information for pastoral families
- Periodic sermons and seminars by the Family Life Director at local churches on family topics