The goal of the Family Ministries Department is to help grow and strengthen families in their relationships to God and each other.
Marriage Retreat 2018 -- February 23-25, 2018 with Jorge and Evelyn Torres at the Harrisburg-Hershey Sheraton, Harrisburg, Pa.
- Information and personal coaching to help Family Ministries leaders get family-oriented programs started in their local churches
- Conference-wide marriage retreats every year.
- Family Worship at Camp Meeting every year
- Family-strengthening seminars at Camp Meeting (on marriage, abuse, trauma, depression, etc.)
- Video/DVD Seminars available for loan to churches--on marriage, parenting and other family issues
- Help in finding local Christian counselors
- Ideas for seminar speakers on family topics
- Specialized marriage and family information for pastoral families
- Periodic sermons and seminars by the Family Life Director at local churches on family topics